Monday, October 31, 2005

Clif Dwelling

Racing home this evening and at the mercy of my carpool buddy (actually Kevin Kelly the President of Canyon Ranch), I landed home just around the fall of darkness. Hungry and tired, I shuffled for the porch light to find my way into my house. Closing the door and heading for the fridge (yeah the one pictured below)..."Ding, Dong"...."Trick or Treat!" Good Lord, I thought...I forgot to get candy. Running to my cupboard...I located the only thing remotely sweet and "candy-like" - a box of Cool Mint Chocolate Clif Bars. Yikes, these are a buck a piece (probably not much differnet from the mini-candy bars you buy just for this holiday). Oh well, I didn't want these kids to be stiffed on Hollar-ween, so I opened the door...and the kids were excited with the size of the prize. Needless to say this evening set me back about $15 in Clif Bars, yet these kids were much better off by paying a visit to the "Clif Dwelling."

No comments: