Thursday, October 06, 2005

Re-building Miami Beach

I'm in Miami Beach today and have been all week. Its October 6th, 8 in the morning, 85 degrees, extremely wet, windy and yet I'm here (tropical storm just blew through). I'm posting this artful picture of the project I'm working on (since last year some time). Its great to see that we are actually adding to the old historic (yes 1957) building if you notice the windows at the top - rather than working more demolition. We are done with the demo phase. Any how...its a $500 million dollar project. HUGE! Doesn't really look like it...but it is. Trust me! People have paid some pretty crazy prices for these small spaces that are totally bling'ed out.

1 comment:

Erica Murray Wright said...

Thanks for the props Lisa...tour de france site it super fun...enjoy!