Saturday, October 08, 2005

Flying

I'm flying home. Its a great thing after you've been traveling weeks on end. I can ususally sleep pretty well on flights, except when the guy or gal next to me snores. It also bugs me when the person next to me has brought nothing to read and tries to read what I am reading. Or they are clearly hungry and are waiting for you to offer them a bite of what you brought. In general...people are pretty well behaved on flights. Inevitably you have the yahoo that just has to get out of his seat after the plane has landed and is still taxing down the run way. Hellooooooo, do you see anyone else up??? Don't you hear the flight attendants (and everyone else around) screaming at you to sit down? And where do you think you are going??? People are odd sometimes. I guess that is what makes travel interesting.

No comments: