Saturday, August 09, 2008

Not to brag, but...

I just took the IQ test from research labs.
First, you need to have the patience to complete it. Second you need to have faith they aren't phishing for your email (so I gave bogus emails for offers). Thirdly, you can't seek answers on the web (or at least I didn't). Fourth, they suggest they know the IQ scores of people like GWB (124) and Madonna (140) and Hilary Clinton (140) and Einstein (160) - hmmm. Well, my score? - and I don't think they were pumping my ego because I saw blogs with peoples results...

Straight from the results page (after doing 20-30 easy, medium, hard questions)- and i found the questions be be very mathematically visual (plays to my strong suit):

  • Your score: 172
  • Top 5% of Population
  • People that score in this range are genius or near genius.

Hah! Go figure. Must be something wrong with that test!
:)

No comments: