Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sunny and 68

My first day at home in Seattle. Hmmmm. I ate dinner at Carmelita last night with two amazing friends; Carmelita is a cool, hip high-end veg joint on Phinney Ridge (yes just a 5 minute WALK from my house in Greenlake)...then we all walked to my house to share stories and laugh. At 9:30pm I walked to PCC (cooperative organic market) to get some groceries for my house. Wow, a store that is open until 10pm within walking distance with FRESH, organic foods. Yum. I woke this morning to the sun hitting my window and the Seattle traffic report on the radio. Got some green tea, geeked out on my computer then scootered (on my fine Aprilla Italian Scooter) to my dentist. It was pleasant (believe it or not). I came home and talked to my contractor who is finishing my cool bathroom (pictures to follow). I talked to the attorney for my new company formation. I scootered downtown to Etta's for a business lunch (where they have the BEST Salmon in the land - YES). I'm now home...taking pictures with Mac's Photo Booth, playing with them in Photoshop then posting them for all my friends to see the bliss in my face (and my cool shirt that reads - Breath!).
The past two years have been great...BUT, I learned we should never stray too far from where we want or NEED to be. For me...its time to be present with those I love...and live as I always intended; with love and gratitude...Oh, and JOY! Cheers!

No comments: