Monday, October 30, 2006

Play Shed

Okay...remember when you had one of these little joints? Maybe it was fisher price? Maybe the neighbor kid had one? My sis and I had a custom house....with doors and windows. Some kids got those swanky victorian models, well ours was a white bungalow...not a cute one, but one you'd find in south central LA or watts (no silver spoon stuck in this kid's mouth). Well I think play sheds were really about getting the kids out of mom's hair. Sorta like a temporary sanity check for mom and Dad. Funny, 30 years later I'm building one for myself. Its my own sanity check of sorts. But its very, very cool and I've got so many plans for it right now. This includes, cycling/spin studio, bike storage, ski storage, ski waxing bench, ski hot box...and my latest thinking...a pilates studio with a high end reformer (to get those killer abs). I think I can make it all fit. Here is the latest shot of the progress of my play shed (just this weekend), which is being done with sustainable building materials and products. Cool.

1 comment:

thedurovcircle said...

can i come live in your play shed??