Thursday, October 05, 2006

Awakening

I'm in Patagonia right now. No, not Chile...but in Arizona, however, this place is just as magical. I'm at this awakening and rejuvenation resort that is absolutely amazing. It is about detoxing the mind, body and soul to recieve incredible nourishment (mostly spiritual). Our day begins with Yoga and I start with some green tea after going to the sprout hut to grind my shot of wheatgrass (its invigorating). Yoga is a positive flowing class to bring about prana (energy, spirit, etc). After yoga we walk up the hill to a raw foods cafe with the most amazing food you've every tasted and none of it was cooked. I had chocolate pudding (made with cacoa, avocados, carob and love), and the most amazing salad with cilantro cucumber dressing. Its all very cleasning. The day is filled with classes or individual time to meditate or journal (I've done both). Lunch is another amazing meal, followed by a nap. After dinner there is a sunset mediation and temple....where all spiritual afliations find a reason to feel their prana, qi, divine energy AND the holy spirit. Amazing. The walk through the labrynth was so profound that I cannot put it to words.

1 comment:

wile said...

Excellent. Sounds refreshing.

D