Monday, March 23, 2009

Foodloging


Seattle Shooting#2, originally uploaded by lmpicard.

So I just created the new term of foodloging. For the past 60 days I've been entering all my food data to create my own accountability for getting myself on a training nutrition; making sure I eat foods that heal me, recovery me faster. The public display of this data is HERE.

Wow, what people know about me...maybe more than what I know about myself.

I decided to make this public because I think I've been feeling superior forms of recovery after racing. What my foodlogging doesn't cover is KEY supplementations and techniques.

Here are my secret daily routines AND the post race recovery info:

AM - routine
a) VSL#3 (medical grade probiotics - to process all the good stuff in gut)
b) E3 Enzyme Supreme (because we don't have enough enzymes to break down nutrients)
c) H-Minus (Active Hydrogen - super antiox)
d) E3Live (AFA Superfood to feel like Superman - buzzzzzz) - 1 Shot
e) Omega-Cure (High Grade Fish Oil - awesome anti-inflamatory & lubicates jointes) 1 TBL
f) 50K Vitamin D (1 capsule every 10 Days - 10 known cancers are linked to deficiency)



PM - routine
a) VSL#3 (same as above)
b) Triphala (digestive support)
c) Trace Minerals (to repair muscles you need trace elements)


POST WORKOUTS - routine
a) Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice (anthocyanins for anti-anflam and healing)
b) Whey Protein (add banana or with Agave nectar)
c) Compression Tights (hard race days)
d) Soaking Bath with Himalayan Rock Salt and Ayuvedic Anti-inflammatory Oil

Just in case you wanted to know...

No comments: