Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ballard Shooting


Seattle Shooting#2, originally uploaded by lmpicard.

Murphy, Fin and me did a good ol' Sunday shoot um up. We decided we'd go to Ballard Sunday Market as it would be a target rich environment. WOW. Even Finlay was giddy about all the cool foodie foods at the market -as it had been a while for me. I can tell this will be a regular Sunday affair as the elements in this Sunday market are truly artisan, careful of craft and worthy of praise.

It was fun to use Fin as a decoy for us to take cool pictures. He would look so cute walking up to things taking pictures that we could naturally follow. Its amazing how people feel comfortable with the photo inquisitions of a child rather than those of a full grown kid (me). I guess we all know that the intentions of a child are innocent. As for me... we never know.

No comments: