Monday, July 16, 2007

Cat Crack House

So I returned from a nice ride with Beth this Saturday and feeling pretty good (and trashed)..I noticed Chirper (the name I gave the neighbors cat because it meows like a bird) hanging around the front porch. He was askin' if Jett (Mel and Mikey's cat on an extended vacation at my house in Seattle) could come out in play. So as I wandered in looking for Jett, I saw the cat nip. Ah....yeah, you guys need to feel some endorphines (I thought). So I grabbed a few pinches and rubbed it under Chirpers nose. OMG...he went crazy (no big surprise). Next thing you know....(I kid you not)...three other cats came from the hood came cruising by....sayin' (hey...here's the Crack House...let's get a hit). Here are some pictures of the kitty highs.
Here is Jett in his FULL EAGLE pose after a big hit (notice those spread legs).

Here is chirper with the rollies. You can't get near him because he has no bite etiquette for approximately 5 minutes post a big sniff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, I've been noticing the huge volume of cats circling your house. Definitely a drug problem you may not be aware of...I think the black cat is the distributor when "the owner's away"....call Kitty 9-1-1!!