Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drooling


Paul, originally uploaded by lmpicard.

Monday means 2 hour massage with drool, I mean Drew. We have a strong energetic, healing connection. He senses things about what I need (or my body needs), my body knows it... and it lets go, like it never has permitted itself to do. Drew has healed me in so many ways... physical, emotional and spiritual.

Here is my story about tonight's session:

Drew has an iPod.
He has several playlists of cool tunes (mind you he is a muscian and has played for some noteworthy bands).
One playlist (that he was playing) has over 300 songs.

There are several songs that I like of his...
ODDLY, when I'm there (and he always has it on random) I seek to hear TWO songs.

The first is a song by Sigur Ros called Svefn-G-Englar with a sonar sounding ping that is absolutely delicioius. And the second song is Imagine by John Lenon.

So tonight, Sigur came on when he was working my shoulders and back (the concentration of all my stress this week). Drew then said...
"gosh that is so weird, my iPod must like you."
I ask, "why is that?"
he said, "I go for days without hearing this song... then when you are here is always seems to play."
I said, "and you have it on random?"
he said, "yes."
I said, "well there is one more song I'd like to hear today... I'll will it to happen."

Then as Drew moved to my most needed portion of my body my neck and head, I started to feel John singing the song to heal my head, the world, its people... as I just imagined his patient youthful voice wringing those words from his soul.

THEN, the song started to play on Drew's iPod.
My friends, we can make anything happen around us; as long as its for the good of ourselves and the world around us. Just imagine, imagine all the people.

No comments: