Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clinical Trials


LMP-3695, originally uploaded by lmpicard.

I'm not sure if any one has conducted clinical trials on oneself, but I'm doing it now. For one week I'm consciously consuming my food, bite by bite, visualizing it given me power, strength healing. When I eat magnesium rich foods (like eggs and millet) - I feel and visualize those nutrients generating a HUGE factory of red blood cells. Salmon... I visualize and FEEL it energizing my muscles, repairing and making them stronger.

So far, today's ride I was STRONG. I made it 20 meters further on my hill climb effort with power thresholds not seen before.

Again, I post this with warning, I am in clinical trials... but I also take my probiotics and feel it killing ANY virus, bug, germ, etc - it is my HUMAN SHIELD (read shield from flu). I do think conscious medicine (with the right foods for you to FEEL it) is the FUTURE for our survival and THRIVAL.

No comments: