Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Addiction

Addicted: Webster's defines it as...The compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful. Bikes, are not a substance...but there are definite physiological symptoms in withdrawal AND persistent and compulsive use is (and has been) harmful. Yeah so, I got my next fix. But wait, I sold two bikes to get it. Well...at least I didn't pawn them. As Shakespeare once said (maybe a few times) "Me doth think you (replace with me) protest too much!" Oh here she is....arrrrrr.


Details of my El Ciclon are found HERE (mine is in school bus yellow).

1 comment:

Wienerdoggie said...

Hey Lis, which of your "kids" did you sell in order to get this one?