Sunday, November 13, 2005

Unifying

My friend Matt and his partner Rob adopted the most amazing little boy; Cory. Cory just turned 1 (same day as my birthday - October 13th) and he has some of the darkest skin I've seen combined with an infectious smile (which now has teeth - never before seen). I'm amazed that when a couple of white folks, push around this little baby in a stroller...all of us showing love, care, hope, joy toward this amazing little creature...people the world over are unified; the one world we live in. No matter what color you are, you can't help smile. Its amazing. As we strolled through central park this weekend...my sister had to grab this bundle of joy too.

1 comment:

Lisa Picard said...

Thaks for the note JCB! Yeah...cory is a pretty cool little dude. Fall is Seattle is the best!