Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pro Gress

So I've held to my diet plan and I'm down a legit 2 real pounds and hopefully with more lean muscle mass. Work has been super busy, so workouts have moved to the trainer (mostly) as the weather here was basically winter in Seattle the last two weeks. So tempted to jump on a plane and head south... BUT, I'm headed to Walla Walla this weekend for a few training rides and to pre-ride the course of Walla Walla Stage Race. Using CalorieKing, to exactly construct my food days and sufficient nutrients these past three weeks have been very prescribed and calculated. I'm focused...except for those two glasses of wine past week...but I could spare the calories. My exact nutrients were as follows:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to get thoughts on Walla Walla training ride routes. I'm working in Walla Walla for a month or so, and need to continue training for an upcoming ride in CA.

Lisa Picard said...

I'll post the routes selected for all my viewers! Stay tuned. Ride in CA? Hmmmm. What could that be????