Sunday, October 07, 2007

Invoke a Prayer

Carolyn Myss is a medical intuitive and an expert on energy medicine and she is brilliant. Dr. Sahni at Canyon Ranch sent me her 9 CD series on Energy Anatomy by Myss. I listened to the entire work on my plane ride home from Italy and it really caused me to change my thinking in life. One intentional prayer that Carolyn posted on her website (to say each morning) was the following...and I provide it here as a prayer for two very special friends (one here in Seattle and another in Toronto) that have close family members dealing with cancer:

I am committed to feeling a bond with each person I meet, to respecting my own integrity and honor, to living within the energy of love and compassion and returning to that energy when I don't feel it, to making wise and blessed choices with my will, to maintaining perceptions of wisdom and non-judgment, to release the need to know why things happen as they do, and not to project expectations over how I want this day to be and how I want others to be. And finally, my last prayer, 'to trust the Divine'. And with that I bless my day with gratitude and love.

No comments: