Monday, October 01, 2007

Congrats Bettini

So I have returned from Italia just last night. Yup, I was up at 1am and still going strong here now that its 7am. I suspect in about 5 hours I'll be down for the count. So...I was getting txt message updates on the world cycling championships in Stuttgart from Mr. Guy Tucker, who was (reportedly) sitting on a plane (First Class mind you) in Frankfurt while I had 12" of leg room on my Air France Flight from Paris to Seattle. So...I found the picture of the world champ on his victory yesterday in Germany...and this picture of Guy. I ask only one question....
Have you ever seen them together? I mean Guy says he's never been to Italy before this trip...and he did hurry off yesterday morning for a flight to Germany....coincidence? I don't think so.

No comments: