Saturday, May 27, 2006

every cell...

I biked five hard days this past week. Each day I mounted my bike around 5am, headed out to Mount Lemmon and climbed an average of 3000 feet each day. Because my Topolino wheelset surprisingly broke a spoke...I put on the Zipp 404's and climbed like a mountain goat. I did some visulization techniques of harnessing the energy of each and every cell to power me up the climb. WOW, that did something amazing to me. I smashed my Mile Post 5 record by nearly a minute (even after 3 hard days in the saddle). Cool! Its amazing what our thoughts can do to our bodies (both constructive and destructive) and the power of personal meditation and prayer.

I close with a cool bumper sticker I observed today...


YOU can buy yours here!

1 comment:

thedurovcircle said...

where can I get one of those? I want one for my bike!
d