Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Out of Country

I'm frantically getting ready to get out of country. Yes, I'm headed for Europe again, but without my bike. What? That's right. SO many of you have asked..."what say you Lisa?" Well... my yoga teacher has convinced me to go to the lakes region for "pony yoga". That's right, can you see a little downward dog on equine? Me neither. We are studying with Dona Holleman and we learn centeredness on the mat, then reinforce our centered energy on the horse.

I complete the trip of loft investigations in Milan and Amsterdam with my new camera. To track this fun (which starts on Saturday), look here. I will be making all further posts until the 21st of October here.

Oh and my brother sent me this video for my birthday... some of the images I've never, ever seen before. Very cool. You can check it out here.

No comments: