Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cutters?

Ever see the movie "Breaking Away?" Its where the Cutters (or the kids of the stone cutting/school dropout parents) in a small Indiana town go up against the "Preps" in a track race where a bike is shared between 4 (differently sized people). Well....Seattle has its own 100, called the Marymoor 100. Mostly local bike race teams dress up in costume for a race around the track. This year Byrne put together two teams; girls from Our Lady of Perpetual Motion Academy AND its flying nuns. The images are below....

We did manage to get 3rd place (our costumes limited our competitiveness) HOWEVER, we got 1st for the best costume. I think men mostly voted.

Here are the gals of OLPM academy. We were a bit naughty with hiked up skirts, overly endowed chests, hickies and low cut tops. Nice.


Okay...I had these overly/exaggerated vest (purchased from the intranet). Oddly, I got so much attention. Guys could not keep their eyes off me. It did make cycling a little challenging and now I know why us cyclists (successful ones that is) are not built in such a way. Notice the Hickie on the neck (which I forgot to wash off before dinner!).

No comments: