Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Courage, Truth, Grace, Wisdom & Balance

A good friend gave me this bracelet. I have some amazing friends. The bracelet has the words..."wisdom, courage, truth, grace and balance" that are scripted around. All meaningful words.

In that light...
I was asked what I want to do with my life yesterday. Yeah...I could say make a difference, yet we all desire that in some way. I said, "I want to create wonderful urban experiences that engage people to live in a more meaningful way." I want to be an urban artist where people engage, respect and are drawn to the very spaces (courage and truth). I want peoples lives to be richer as a result(grace and wisdom); an intensity of compassion for nature and humans that must co-exist (balance). Is that too much to ask?

No comments: